COVID-19 Events Update
WELCOME BACK TO BATTERSEA ARTS CENTRE – HOW WE’RE KEEPING YOU AND YOUR GUESTS SAFE
Our building is open once more, and have we a number of measures in place to help keep you safe.
In 2021 we hosted two full seasons of shows, plus a bunch of weddings, film shoots and private hires.
As an arts venue and event space, we remain responsive to the Covid-19 situation and continue to work within and adapt to all guidelines issued by the Government and the Health and Safety Executive.
We have taken a number of steps to ensure our venue is safe and fit for purpose and will work with you to ensure your event falls within all the current recommendations.
A few of the things to expect when holding an event with us are:
- A one-way system throughout the venue which will be in use at all times throughout your event.
- Thorough cleaning before and after your event, with a cleaner onsite throughout to upkeep toilets and common areas.
- Plenty of signage throughout the building reinforcing Covid-safe measures.
- Advice from us on capacities to correspond with social distancing measures at the time of your event.
- External approval of your risk assessment by our Health and Safety consultant who will advise on any necessary additions or amendments in line with the current circumstances.
- A limited number of parking spaces available to ensure safe travel to the venue.
Please get in touch via the contact form below to find out more.