COVID-19 Events Update
WELCOME BACK TO BATTERSEA ARTS CENTRE – HOW WE’RE KEEPING YOU AND YOUR GUESTS SAFE IN 2020
We reopened to private events and filming at the end of June 2020 and have now been operating safely within Covid-19 guidelines for several months.
Since reopening, we have hosted the Philarmonia Sessions as well as the filming of Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year. We have also reopened our outdoor space, the Courtyard, for a series of comedy nights, headlined by the likes of Russell Howard, Phil Wang, Flo and Joan and Paul Chowdhry.
As an arts venue and event space, we remain responsive to the Covid-19 situation and continue to work within and adapt to all guidelines issued by the Government and the Health and Safety Executive.
We have taken a number of steps to ensure our venue is safe and fit for purpose and will work with you to ensure your event falls within all the current recommendations.
A few of the things to expect when holding an event with us are:
- A one-way system throughout the venue which will be in use at all times throughout your event.
- Thorough cleaning before and after your event, with a cleaner onsite throughout to upkeep toilets and common areas.
- Plenty of signage throughout the building reinforcing Covid-safe measures.
- Advice from us on capacities to correspond with social distancing measures at the time of your event.
- External approval of your risk assessment by our Health and Safety consultant who will advise on any necessary additions or amendments in line with the current circumstances.
- A limited number of parking spaces available to ensure safe travel to the venue.
For the remainder of 2020, we anticipate that all events will have to comply with social distancing measures.
We have also updated our booking terms and remain flexible where bookings fall within a period of uncertainty relating to Covid-19.
Please get in touch via the contact form below to find out more.